I'm planning a Blog Tour and Giveaway to celebrate the release of
Playing by Heart PLUS a Facebook Launch Party!
The Blog Tour and Giveaway will run 10/6-10/16. Then, you're invited to attend the virtual Facebook Launch Party on Oct. 17, at 7-9 p.m. (Central Time). Attendees will be able to win not only copies of Playing by Heart but other great books and prizes! Contests will run 15 minutes each so you needn't attend the full two hours to participate.
Below is the list of the authors hosting the Blog Tour and their website links. After their posts go live, I'll update the links to their specific blog tour pages. Also beginning on Friday, Oct. 6, you'll be able to enter below for a chance to win an autographed paperback copy of Playing by Heart. The giveaway instructions follow the list of blog tour stops.
- 10/6 H. Schussman, author of adult suspense novels, hosts an interview here
- 10/9 A. J. Cattapan, author of middle-grade and young-adult novels shares her review of Playing by Heart here
- 10/10 Leslea Wahl, young-adult author, hosts an interview here
- 10/11 Theresa Linden, young-adult author, hosts an interview here
- 10/12 Carolyn Astfalk, author of novels for young adults and adults, shares her review of Playing by Heart here
- 10/13 Courtney McKinney-Whitaker, young-adult author, hosts an interview here
- 10/16 Cynthia T. Toney, young-adult author, shares an excerpt from Playing by Heart here
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter 1, 2, or all 3 ways:
- Subscribe to my creativity newsletter. Current subscribers: simply enter your subscription email address with Option 1. New subscribers: provide the email address you'd like to use to subscribe and you'll be added to the mailing list.
- Comment on this blog post (under the Rafflecopter widget below). Tell me which blog tour stop you visited and what you learned there/found of interest.
- RSVP to the Playing by Heart Facebook Launch party to be held Oct. 17, 7-9 p.m. (Central Time). You don't have to attend the party to enter via this option, but you need to RSVP on the event's Facebook page.
If you have any problems entering, email me via the Contact page. Contest closes at the end of the day on Oct. 17.
Open to those 18 and over only. You must have a U.S. mailing address to receive the prize. Good luck!
P.S. If you've never entered a Rafflecopter giveaway, here's info on how to enter a Rafflecopter giveaway and the difference between signing in with Facebook vs. with an email address.